If you've been watching our Instagram page or are on our mailing list, you may have heard that Curate has some really big things going on. As our loyal blog reader, we wanted to give you a very quick overview of the big announcement we made yesterday.
Curate has grown significantly over the past year and added a ton of features to make your life easier. We even introduced MeasuringSpoon as it's sister company in October. We've been able to make an incredible difference in the lives of hundreds of florists, rental companies, and caterers. Because of that, we're going to be adding quite a bit of functionality and bringing our two current softwares under one roof, so we can make a greater difference in the lives of even more event professionals; the new name will be Curate!
Here are some things you need to know:
- Current users will get to keep all the functionality and will have even more features once we fully move to Curate.
- PLUS all of your caterer and rental company friends can use our platform too AND we're creating an awesome new referral program to thank you for sharing.
- We'll be releasing some new functionality on March 15 that you'll want to keep an eye out for.
- Stemcounter will now be Stemcounter by Curate.
- Prices for new users will change as we shift to Curate. If you are not a current Stemcounter or MeasuringSpoon user, sign up now to get grandfathered into our current pricing!
Now, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn, and check out our new featured video to learn more about Curate!